Myga – UV400 Polarised Zebra Wood Unisex Sunglasses, UVA and UVB Protection with wooden case.
Stay in fashion with these modern, retro sunglasses. The stylish sunglasses have a zebra wood frame, are designed for men and women and offer a modern eco-twist to a timeless modern style.
The wooden sunglasses come with a wooden storage case embossed with the Myga logo, cleaning cloth and a bag for storage and protection from wear and tear.
- Material: Each pair of sunglasses are unique and made from sustainable, natural zebra wood.
- Features: Lightweight and durable, each pair of sunglasses features sprung hinges for flexibility and a comfortable fit.
- Protection: Protect your eyes from UV rays, our polarised lenses remove all glare and offer up to UV400 protection even in intense lighting conditions.
- Function: Our sunglasses are perfect for general day to day use, driving, sporting activities and other outdoor activities.
- Not suitable for driving at night
Use and Care:
Place sunglasses on face balancing the centre of the sunglasses on your nose and secure them to you face by hooking the handles behind your ears.
To be used when you are exposed to a significant amount of the suns UV rays, the elements such as snow, sand, wind, dust, if you suffer from headaches/migraines, post laser eye surgery and for driving.
- To clean, rinse with water and allow to air dry. Use a soft, clean lint-free cloth to dry them and shine the lenses.
- Keep sunglasses stored in the case provided for protection
- Keep away from excessive heat
- Do not use at night when driving
- Be careful of pinch point on arm bracket to prevent injury
- Never use paper towels, napkins or tissues on your lenses.