The perfect deck of cards for yoga teachers, students, classrooms, and families. The yoga cards make learning yoga easy through matching.
The colourful box consists of 32 cards, with each card having a matching pair. Find the 32 matching puzzle pieces and then try to do the 16 yoga poses after successfully completing a match.
Yoga is an ancient practice of physical activity and mindfulness dating back over 5000 years. Many yoga poses were copied from observing animals, objects and people. That’s why the cards feature different animals such as a butterfly, an eagle, a camel, as well as objects like an airplane, a boat and a tree.
• Includes reference leaf with the correct yoga pose matches
• Inspired by Miss Molly Myga, the moo-ditating yoga cow
• Perfect thoughtful gift
• Age recommendation 4+
• 2 piece jig saw, 16 poses, 32 pieces
• For little Yogis and Yoginis
• For mindful moments
• Designed by yoga teachers for yoga lovers
• Great support tool for a kid’s yoga class
• A gentle introduction to yoga
• For mums and dads who love to share yoga with their kids
Size of one card: 7 x 7 cm
Box: 18cm x 9cm x 9cm
Number of parts: 32