Myga’s dynamic memory yoga is inspired by Miss Molly, the moo-ditating cow, and helps children improve their memory while at the same time learning new yoga poses.
The box consists of 40 illustrated cards with 20 yoga poses. Each card features a cute illustration of Miss Molly performing a yoga pose as well as a yoga inspired animal or object.
Find the pairs and recreate the yoga pose on each pair. Aim of the game is to do the most yoga poses and collect the most pairs.
Yoga is an ancient practice of physical activity and mindfulness dating back over 5000 years. Many yoga poses were copied from observing animals, objects and people. That’s why the cards feature different animals such as a cat, cow and shark, as well as objects like crescent moon, chair and mountain.
• Great family game for young and old
• Inspired by Miss Molly Myga, the moo-ditating yoga cow
• Age recommendation 4+
• Instructions are on the box
• 20 poses, 40 pieces
• Promotes the development of the ability to concentrate
• Designed by yoga teachers for yoga lovers
• Great support tool for a kid’s yoga class
• A gentle introduction to yoga
• For mums and dads who love to share yoga with their kids
Size of one card: 8 x 8 cm, 5mm thick
Box: 20cm x 9cm x 9cm
Number of parts: 40