Myga’s Rose Quartz Gemstone Facial roller is the perfect tool to help stimulating the body’s related meridians/acupuncture points, increasing circulation, alleviating the appearance of puffiness, fine lines, tired skin and tension on the face.
This product is the must-have to enhance your daily facial skin-care routine, either use in the evening after a long day, or first thing in the morning to keep you bright eyed and bushy tailed.
Rose Quartz is known as the stone of love, trust, harmony, and positive energy. It is also believed to have the ability to remove “toxic” energy from your body and soul. Rose quartz is packed full of minerals, including silicon, magnesium, iron, sodium and oxygen. It has an amazing ability to reduce inflammation, improve skin’s elasticity, support the renewal of skin cells, and promote skin rejuvenation. Rose Quartz is also thought to ease tension, stress and anxiety.
Application: Eye, Face, Forehead, Neck
Crystal: Natural Rose Quartz
Size: Length 15cm, width of large roller: 4.5cm, width of small roller: 2.5cm
- Rejuvenates skin, promotes blood circulation, smoothes skin & reduces puffiness
- Double end roller, easy to use
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Must have for all beauty enthusiasts, a perfect gift
Best to use your roller on clean skin, before the use of your skincare products. Simply roll over your skin in upwards motions to stimulate blood flow, remembering your neck and décolletage. Gently move the roller across your face, back and forth, moving outwards from your nose. In the evening, you might like to add a little oil to the rolling action, aiding in the absorption of serums and oils that are in your skincare routine.
Caution: Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. For external use only. Keep out of eyes.
Carefully wash your facial roller after each use to prevent the transfer of bacteria onto skin.
- Refrigerate the roller overnight and use first thing in the morning to combat puffiness.
- “Recharge” the crystal under the sunlight or moonlight from time to time.
- The larger end is used all over the face, while the smaller end can be used around the delicate eye area to help soothe and calm. Rolling the smaller end under the eye is thought to reduce the appearance of puffiness, helping you achieve a more refreshed, wide-awake look.