The Myga Dragon backflow Incense Burner is great for home décor and meditation.
The burner has a number of areas where incense cones and sticks can be placed. The incense smoke cascades downwards through the mystical dragon. The ceramic dragon burner features a crystal gem to encapsulate the cascading smoke and is an ideal gift and comes in a beautiful display box. The smoky waterfall diffuses an incense aroma that can disperse negative energy, purifying the air and alleviating daily stresses.
- Backflow incense burner
- Suitable for incense cones and sticks
- Made of ceramic material, sturdy and exquisite with a matte finish
- Can be used during meditation and aid-sleeping
- Maintain a pleasant body and mind
- Package includes 1x backflow burner only
Use and care:
Place your backflow burner in a flat, draft-free place. Light the top of the backflow cone or incense stick and place it on the incense burner. Wait a few minutes and allow the delicate smoke to slowly stream down creating a waterfall like flow.
Cleaning your burner:
You may find that your incense burner may have a build-up of residue and stains which will need to be removed through cleaning.
Run warm or hot water through the incense burner, in a sink of bowl and submerge the incense burner in the water. Wipe down any areas that have excess residue with a sponge and then remove from the water. Let the incense burner air dry.
- Always burn incense indoors, away from any sudden movements and flammable items.
- Incense cone and sticks sold separately