Shopping Cart

0

Your shopping bag is empty

Go to the shop

Himalayan Fire Bowl Salt Lamp 3-5kg

£59.99 £39.99

Enjoy the incandescent and natural properties of this unique fire bowl lamp. When lit, our lamp emits a soft, amber glow and creates a soothing and calming effect which can help you sleep better at night, allowing you to wake refreshed. Our fire bowl salt lamp is environmentally friendly. Carved out of Pink Himalayan salt from Pakistan our lamps are believed to have health benefits including:

- Allergies and Asthma
- Deodorise your home
- Prevents coughs
- Reduce electromagnetic radiation
- Increase energy levels
- Improve sleep quality
- Enhances concentration

Caring Instructions

- This product is made from natural and hand carved salt crystals.
- Due to the natural excavation process, the lamp shape, colour, size and weight may vary.
- Be cautious handling the lamp if left on for an extended period of time. The bulb will heat the salt and the surface of the lamp will become very warm.
- When turned on, this lamp will create a relaxing orange glow.

Other Information

- Salt lamps are known to be hygroscopic, meaning they absorb moisture from the air. It is recommended that these lamps should not be used in humid or moist areas such as shower rooms, bathrooms, or humid outdoor patios.
- If you live in a humid climate, please be aware that your lamp may absorb moisture and drip. Make sure the salt body is dry before turning on. If your lamp is slightly damp, unplug and wipe with a towel before use.
- If you notice the lamp is ‘sweating’ while turned on, wipe it down with a paper towel and place a dry towel evenly underneath the base, DO NOT use a paper towel or any type of plate to catch the water. Puddles of water forming under or around the lamp base can increase the risk of fire and or shock.
- To clean and remove dust, wipe lamp gently with gently with a slightly dampened towel or sponge. Dry with towel and allow the salt lamp time to dry before turning back on.
- If you plan on leaving your lamp off for weeks at a time, it is recommended that you store the salt lamp within a sealed plastic bag or container to prevent the build-up of moisture within the salt.

Safety Instructions - READ BEFORE USE:

1. DANGER: To reduce the risk of electric shock, remove/unplug the power cord from the outlet before cleaning, adding/replace lightbulbs or moving to a new location.
2. WARNING: DO NOT USE NEAR WATER: To reduce the risk of fire or shock, do not keep the lamp near water or any sort or expose to rain moisture. DO NOT attempt to dry lamp using a microwave oven or hair dryer.
3. FOR INDOOR USE ONLY
4. DO NOT EAT: This salt lamp is not edible, keep away from children and pets.
5. KEEP OUT OF REAC OF CHILDEN: DO NOT allow children to play or chew on the cables or cords.
6. Lamp and cords should be arranged neatly and away from walking paths.
7. DO NOT allow cord to be stepped on.
8. KEEP away from direct sunlight
9. KEEP cord clear from hot surfaces
10. DO NOT add or insert any foreign items into opening of the lamp.
11. DO NOT jerk, pinch, or sharply bend electrical cord, especially while connected to power outlet.
12. Unplug your lamp during lightning storms or extended periods of non-use.
13. If power cord sustains any damage, stop use immediately.
14. If water damage has occurred, stop use immediately.