Pea and Avocado Soup
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- cook time: enjoy cold
- Servings: 4
- 50g quinoa
- 2 avocados
- 500g frozen peas
- 0.75l unsweetened almond milk
- Rinse the quinoa under cold running water to remove its bitter flavour. Tip into a pan and add double the amount of salted water. Place over a medium heat, cover and bring to boil
- Reduce to a simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender and the liquid is absorbed and the quinoa is fluffy.
- Put peas and flesh from the avocado in a food processor. Add the milk and pulse until smooth.
- Top the bowl of soup with the quinoa and enjoy!