Skip to content
Pea and Avocado Soup
- Rinse the quinoa under cold running water to remove its bitter flavour. Tip into a pan and add double the amount of salted water. Place over a medium heat, cover and bring to boil
- Reduce to a simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender and the liquid is absorbed and the quinoa is fluffy.
- Put peas and flesh from the avocado in a food processor. Add the milk and pulse until smooth.
- Top the bowl of soup with the quinoa and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.