Extra Large Cork Yoga Mat with Dream Catcher Design
If you are looking for a natural, eco-friendly all-around mat that can handle a vigorous Vinyasa class but still comfortable enough for a Yin practice, this Cork mat is for you. Its surface is made from the bark of a tree and provides an anti-bacterial surface for your yoga practice. Due to cork’s amazing qualities, the grip increases when you sweat which makes it also perfect for Hot Yoga. This mat feels great under your hands and feet and gives you a soft, but supportive, earthy feeling.
Perfect for taller yogis, broad, tight shoulders and for anyone that appreciates a little more space on and off the mat.
TIP: Splash some water on the mat for a better grip right before use!
- Less repositioning to stay on your mat due to its large size
- Anti-bacterial: Cork is organically anti-bacterial, so it provides the perfect clean and healthy surface for your every-day yoga.
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly: No tree is cut down to harvest cork. The cork comes from the outer bark of the cork oak tree. To harvest cork, it is stripped off the tree by hand about every nine to twelve years. After harvesting, the tree continues to form new layers and restore its protective barrier.
- Recyclable and biodegradable: Even during the manufacturing process, cork waste is reused and ground to make agglomerated cork products.
- Cork surface insulates heat and cold
- Non-slip surface
- Lightweight & portable
- Instantly ready to use
- Easy to roll up
- Easy wipe down surface
Specifications: Length: 205cm; Width: 70cm; Thickness: 6mm; Weight: 1.26kg
Material: Top side: cork, bottom side: TPE
Use & Care:
To preserve the beauty and longevity of the printed design, please ensure no oils or creams come in contact with the mat.
Never fold or crease your cork yoga mat, roll it up loosely with the cork on top, never roll it 'outside in' as the cork will crack. We use a raw cork surface to ensure a non-slip practice, therefore over time light cracking can occur but this will not affect the feel or your practice.
To clean: roll out flat and wipe down with warm water (with a bit of white vinegar and a few drops of essential oil if you have some on hand). Make sure you let the mat dry in a cool, shaded area before rolling it back up (no direct sunlight).